A magnificent, sizeable home offering well appointed living space within this desirable private cul de sac just off the renowned Blacks Road. Superbly positioned within proximity to an excellent selection of schools, shops and transport links to include the motorway network and Blacks Road Park and Ride. Three good bedrooms. Good sized living room. Fitted kitchen open plan to family dining space with access to generous, well maintained garden. White bathroom suite with spotlights and beautiful tiling. Gas central heating. Upvc double glazing. Off street carparking. Generous, well maintained rear garden and additional brick paviour patio. This location continues to be in high demand coupled with ease of access to lots of amenities including the Railway and Belfast City centre. Early viewing high recommended. EPC E54
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- LIVING ROOM 16'3 x 12'2 (4.95m x 3.71m)
- Cornicing, wooden effect strip floor.
- KITCHEN 15'1 x 12'10 (4.60m x 3.91m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven. Open plan to dining space, Upvc double glazed door to generous garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 15'5 x 10'2 (4.70m x 3.10m)
- BEDROOM 2 12'2 x 8'9 (3.71m x 2.67m)
- Laminated wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM 3 12'6 x 6'5 (3.81m x 1.96m)
- Built-in robes, wooden effect strip floor.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, wash hand basin with mixertaps, spotlights, beautiful tiled walls and floor.
- New room