This late 19th century Victorian Townhouse enjoys both a handsome exterior and interior with character and a quality internal specification.
The delightful rear garden is a special feature with privacy and scope for a range of activities with the mature hedging lawns and trees. The garden also included a patio and raised flower beds which blends with original stone to create an appropriate setting for this fine house.
The well presented accommodation comprises 3 bedrooms and an attractive period style first floor bathroom, There is a spacious open plan lounge and dining room and an excellent kitchen with a range of fitted units and integrated appliances.
Outside there is an outhouse, a wc and a coal store.
All the amenities of Comber are within waking distance of this central location and there is also easy commuting distance of Belfast and Newtownards.
- Entrance Hall
- Oak flooring, Painted units. Fanlight and central and wall lights. Electric fuse box (2003). Staircase to first floor.
- Living Room and Dining Area 21'9'' x 12'x10'' (6.63m x 3.66m x 3.05m)
- Plaster cornice, Oak strip floor, TV aerial point, corner cupboard with gas meter.
Cupboard under the stairs (heating controls, pressurised hot water storage and pump for water.
- Kitchen 11'2'' x 8'5'' (3.40m x 2.57m)
- Contemporary range of high and low units with a pull out larder cupboard. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with laminate worktops. Built in Bosch double oven and 5 ring hob. Baumatic microwave and glass extractor hood.
The kitchen is plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine and has a recess for the fridge.
Wood strip floor, Baxi gas fired boiler and radiator. French doors to the rear garden.
- Bathroom (First floor) 11'3'' x 9'3'' (3.43m x 2.82m)
- Claw foot bath, dual flush WC, Jacuzzi pedestal wash hand basin with Swan mixer tap, Large corner thermostatic power shower. Partly panelled walls (to dado rail), ornamental fireplace and painted wooden floor.
- Bedroom 1 15' 8'' x 10' 3'' (4.57m 2.44m x 3.05m 0.91m)
- Cast iron Victorian fireplace with tiled inset and slate hearth. Wooden floor and plaster cornice.
- Bedroom 2 (Second floor) 15' 7'' x 10' 11'' (4.57m 2.13m x 3.05m 3.35m)
- Twin arched windows
- Bedroom 3 (Second floor) 9'4'' (average) x 9'4'' (2.84m ( average) x 2.84m)
- Velux window
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.