If ever there was a home which deserved to be viewed so as to be fully appreciated this is it!
Ulster Property Sales are proud to offer for sale this truly exceptional period extended town centre terrace which has undergone both meticulous and elaborate refurbishment, a new natural slate insulated roof, whilst still retaining all the character and charm that one would expect of a home in its era.
Upon inspection viewers will immediately appreciate the welcoming entrance porch with its original tiled flooring and the entrance hall beyond with its newly laid Swiss walnut effect flooring, a theme which is continued into both reception rooms. Indeed special mention must be made of the wealth of reception space afforded by the comfortable lounge with its striking cast iron fireplace and bay window and the separate family room with its pleasing reclaimed brick fireplace. With this home it is the extension which makes all the difference and with this in mind the most distinctive feature of the ground floor is the thrilling and flamboyant open plan newly installed white and anthracite gloss kitchen with its extensive range of integrated appliances and magnificent island breakfast bar.
- PROPERTY OVERVIEW CONTINUED
- At first floor level this fine home boasts a traditional 3 bedroom layout and worthy of particular note is the excellent newly appointed shower room. From the first floor landing there is a fixed staircase providing access to a practical floored roofspace.
Outside the residence enjoys a manageable front forecourt garden and the enclosed garden also offers ease of maintenance with an area laid in stones, paved patio and importantly there is a sunny aspect ideal for those summer barbeques.
- Hardwood entrance door leading into ...
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Tiled step. Half glazed door leading into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Swiss walnut effect flooring. Cornice. Dado.
- LOUNGE 11'9" x 10'11" (3.58m x 3.33m)
- Open fireplace with cast iron surround and tiled hearth, slate mantel piece. Swiss walnut effect flooring. Cornice. Picture rail.
- FAMILY ROOM 10'9" x 10'3" (3.28m x 3.12m)
- Reclaimed brick surround and slate hearth. Swiss walnut effect flooring. Cornice. Ceiling Rose.
- KITCHEN 17'0" x 13'10" (5.18m x 4.22m)
- Range of white and anthracite gloss high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Built-in Hoptoint 4 ring hob and Indesit double oven. Built-in integrated fridge/freezer. Dishwasher and washing machine. Breakfast island. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. 17 Downlights. uPVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- 2 Downlights. Cornice.
- BEDROOM 3 7'6" x 7'6" (2.29m x 2.29m)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising: Tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower and drencher. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer taps. W.C. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Black heated towel rail. 2 Downlights. Built-in extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 1 14'9" at widest pt x 9'6" (4.50m at widest pt x 2.90m)
- Cornice. Picture rail.
- BEDROOM 2 10'5" x 8'9" (3.18m x 2.67m)
- Built-in wardrobe. Picture rail.
- FLOORED ROOFSPACE 11'8" x 10'5" (3.56m x 3.18m)
- Fixed staircase. Double glazed Velux window. Double panel radiator.
- A new natural slate insulated roof.
- Enclosed garden in stones with paved patio.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.