Location, location, Location. It is with pleasure that Ulster Property Sales offer for sale this delightful Bangor Town Centre terrace home. The home exudes vast potential and indeed retains much of the character and charm that one would expect of a home in its era!
Upon inspection viewers will appreciate the welcoming entrance porch and hallway beyond, the wealth of reception space afforded by the lounge with its attractive fireplace and the separate dining/family room. The ground floor also benefits from a generously proportioned and serviceable kitchen which enjoys an outlook to the mature back garden.
At first floor level the property boasts an attractive split level landing. There is a 3 piece bathroom and two sizeable bedrooms and from the front landing there is access via fixed staircase to a useful floored roofspace, where there are glimpses towards Ward Park bowling green.
Outside there a manageable forecourt and to the rear apart from the practical covered yard the rear garden is laid in lawn and is a "wee sun trap".
- Hardwood entrance door leading into ...
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Tiled step. Half glazed door leading into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminated wood floor.
- LOUNGE 11'9" x 10'11" (3.58m x 3.33m)
- Open fireplace with cast iron surround and tiled hearth, slate mantel piece. Laminated wood floor. Cornice. Picture rail.
- FAMILY ROOM 10'9" x 10'3" (3.28m x 3.12m)
- Open fireplace with back boiler, stone surround and tiled hearth.
- KITCHEN 17'1" x 7'8" (5.21m x 2.34m)
- Range of beech high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces incorporating unit display cabinets. Built-in extractor fan. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Pine ceiling. Understairs storage cupboard.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- Built-in hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
- Coloured suite comprising: Pine panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Part tiled walls. Pine ceiling.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Tiled shower cubicle and Redring Active 320 electric shower unit.
- BEDROOM 1 14'9" at widest pt x 9'6" (4.50m at widest pt x 2.90m)
- Cornice. Picture rail.
- BEDROOM 2 10'5" x 8'9" (3.18m x 2.67m)
- Built-in wardrobe. Laminated wood floor.
- FLOORED ROOFSPACE 11'8" x 10'5" (3.56m x 3.18m)
- Fixed staircase. Double glazed Velux window.
- Covered yard and enclosed garden. Tap. Oil fired boiler. PVC oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.