Extended three bedroom semi-detached house, garage, front and rear gardens in Lismurn Park, an established residential area off the Glenhugh Road, Ahoghill. Close to the amenities in the village and a short drive into Ballymena with all it has to offer.
A spacious property with three bedrooms and three reception rooms, modern kitchen and bathroom and good outdoor space.
Will appeal to first time buyers or young families.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen / sitting area, utility area in garage, dining room and sun room then three bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing, an oil fired central heating system and the roof is leased for solar panels reducing annual electricity bill.
Integral garage, large front garden and enclosed rear garden.
- UPVC and glazed front door, understair storage cupboard and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Lounge 4.07m x 3.54m (13'4" x 11'7")
- Comfortable living room with cast iron fireplace and inset with slate tiled hearth. Laminate flooring and TV point.
- Kitchen / Sitting room 5.4.6m x 5m (widest) (17'9" x 16'5" ( widest))
- Open plan kitchen and sitting area. Good range of floor and eye level high gloss kitchen units. Single bowl tub sink and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor hood and glass splashback. Plumbed for dishwasher and space for fridge / freezer. Laminate flooring in sitting area and tiled floor in kitchen. Recessed spot lighting.
- Dining room 3.5m x 2.95m (11'6" x 9'8")
- Laminate floor, spot lighting and sliding glass door to sun room.
- Sun room 3.06m x 2.03m (10'0" x 6'8")
- UPVC and glazed rear door, tiled floor and ceiling clad in UPVC.
- Utility 2.4m x 2.2m (7'10" x 7'3")
- Utility area claimed from rear of integral garage. Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
- First floor
- Carpeted stairs to first floor landing. Ladder to attic room.(5.4m x 3.5m)
- Bathroom 2.3m x 1.8m (7'7" x 5'11")
- Contemporary bathroom suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin with unit and shaving mirror, heated towel rail and shower bath with screen and electric shower. Tiled floor, ceiling and walls clad in UPVC mermaid board. Hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 3.35m x 2.95m (11'0" x 9'8")
- Carpeted bedroom with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 4.06m x 2.95m (13'4" x 9'8")
- Carpeted bedroom.
- Bedroom 3 2.6m x 2.4m (8'6" x 7'10")
- Carpeted bedroom with built in wardrobe.
- Garage 4.6m x 3.1m (15'1" x 10'2")
- Integral garage with up and over door. House oil boiler.
- Pavoir brick driveway and garden in neat lawn and flowerbeds. Covered entrance with dwarf wall.
- Enclosed rear garden with paved and raised decking areas.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.