An excellent end terrace property improved by the current owners over the last ten years to include new gas fired central heating, new fitted kitchen and new bathroom.
Ideal for first time buyers located in the heart of Clarawood, the accommodation offers entrance hall with wood laminate floor, lounge with attractive hole in wall fireplace with multi fuel stove, attractive kitchen with ceramic tile flooring, and newly fitted bathroom with built-in shower over bath and pvc wall cladding. The first floor includes three good size bedrooms, all recently redecorated.
Further benefits include rear garden with lawn, gas fired central heating and upvc double glazed windows. An excellent property at an affordable price, view now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 13' x 12'9 (3.96m x 3.89m)
- Attractive hole in the wall fireplace with multi fuel stove, tiled inset and granite hearth, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 12'5 x 8'9 (3.78m x 2.67m)
- Modern range of high and low level wood effect units, ceramic work surfaces, inset 1 ¼ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in under oven, gas hob, integrated extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spot lights, open to dining area.
- New white suite comprising panelled bath with built-in shower, PVC wall cladding and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC and recessed spot lighting.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'9 x 9'9 (4.19m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 2 10'1 x 8'1 (3.07m x 2.46m)
- Bedroom 3 10'9 x 6'2 (3.28m x 1.88m)
- Paved garden to front, paved rear south facing rear garden with patio and lawn.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.