Knockbracken Park is one of the most popular locations within the Rosetta area and number 17 is a beautifully presented and well maintained semi detached home. Internally, this particular house type offers spacious well proportioned accommodation comprising three good sized bedrooms, two reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen, downstairs w/c and white bathroom suite on first floor. In addition to the high level of presentation, the property also benefits from a gas heating system, double glazing (bar the original stained glass windows) and the present vendor has restored the original herringbone wood strip flooring throughout the ground floor. Outside there is a front garden laid in lawns, driveway with ample parking leading to detached garage and enclosed rear garden that gets the afternoon and evening sun. An excellent first time purchase and / or family home.
- Hardwood single glazed front door to entrance hall. Original herringbone wood strip flooring. Stained glass gable window.
under-stairs storage housing gas boiler. . Access to down-stairs w.c
- Down-stairs w.c
- Down-stairs w.c and sink unit.
- Lounge 15'4 x 11'9 (4.67m x 3.58m)
- (into bay) Tiled fire-place with decorative wooden surround. Original herringbone wood strip flooring.
- Living Room 15'2 x 12'5 (4.62m x 3.78m)
- Granite fire-place with wooden surround, housing a coal effect fire. Sliding doors to garden. Original herringbone wood strip flooring.
- Modern Fitted Kitchen 9'4 x 7'8 (2.84m x 2.34m)
- Contemporary high gloss, handleless fitted kitchen with full range of high and low level units wood effect work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, stainless steel extractor fan. Plumbed for dish-washer. Spot-lights. Tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 15'1 x 10'2 (4.60m x 3.10m)
- (into bay)
- Bedroom Two 12'5 x 11'0 (3.78m x 3.35m)
- Bedroom Three 9'3 x 8'0 (2.82m x 2.44m)
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising step through bath with mixer taps, drench hand shower and hand attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w.c Fully tiled walls. Spot-lights. Access to roof-space.
- Outside Front
- Front garden laid in lawns. Driveway with parking leading to detached garage.
- Detached Garage 16'0 x 8'4 (4.88m x 2.54m)
- Up and over door. Light and power. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Outside Rear
- Patio area accessed from the living area. Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns with a superb range of plants, trees and shrubs, that captures afternoon sun. Outside tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.