An excellent mid terrace property offering well presented accommodation in the heart of Bloomfield, close to many local amenities and easy access to Belfast City Centre. The accommodation comprises a generous through lounge dining room with open fireplace and wood laminate flooring. Attractive 'Ivory white' kitchen with breakfast bar, two double bedrooms on the first floor along with modern white bathroom with separate shower cubicle. Furthermore, the property includes PVC double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and enclosed rear yard. Ideal starter home for a buyer wanting modern accommodation in an area popular to first time buyers close to Ballyhackamore and it's thriving restaurants and bars! View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Through Lounge / Dining 22'4 x 10'1 (6.81m x 3.07m)
- (into bay). Attractive fireplace, cupboard under stairs and wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 13'6 x 7'7 (4.11m x 2.31m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, wood effect laminate work surface with splash back, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in split level oven, ceramic hob, perspex splash back, stainless steel extractor hood, housing for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, built in wine rack, cupboard with gas fired boiler, breakfast bar and ceramic tile flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'3 x 7'7 (4.04m x 2.31m)
- Bedroom 2 13'2 x 9'1 (4.01m x 2.77m)
- Original wood panelled flooring.
- Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle with PVC splash back, built in shower, shower screen door, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled splash back, panelled bath with mixer taps, tiled splash back, low flush wc and linen cupboard.
- Enclosed yard to rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.