Hawthorn Rise is a popular development in Ballywalter village, within walking distance to the shore front and close to all local amenities including Ballywalter Primary School and the great range of shops on offer. Ballywalter is on the east coast of the Ards Peninsula, benefitting from beautiful beaches and walks and still within 15 minutes of Bangor and Newtownards. The current owners of this property have modernised throughout to a very high standard and the home would be perfect as a first time buy or as an investment. We recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 2.86 x 4.2 (9'5" x 13'9")
- Gas fireplace with granite hearth, cast iron inset and wooden surround and mantle.
- Dining Room / Family Room 4.1 x 2.4 (13'5" x 7'10")
- Sliding doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen 3.5 x 3.4 (11'6" x 11'2")
- New modern kitchen with laminate work surfaces and upstands, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in oven, four ring hob, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, breakfast bar area and recessed spotlighting.
- White suite comprising corner wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc and recessed spotlighting.
- First Floor
- Hotpress with storage and roofspace access.
- Bedroom 1 4'1 x 2.1 (1.24m x 0.05m)
- Sea views.
- Bedroom 2 2.7 x 4.0 (8'10" x 13'1")
- Bedroom 3 2.9 x 2.2 (9'6" x 7'3")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with overhead shower attachment and glazed shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splashback, low flush wc, partly tiled walls and extractor fan.
- Front - Stone driveway for multiple cars, area in lawn and paved walkway.
Rear - Paved area, area in lawn, boiler house, oil fired boiler, outside light and tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.