The property, for a young family, offers ideal accommodation without breaking the budget and offers the basis of a good comfortable home. Its location just of the Balloo Road first and foremost provides that all important convenience for those on a daily commute to Belfast and secondly offers access to diverse shopping facilities at Bloomfield and along the Bangor Ring Road. Local schools and town centre bus routes are also readily available.
This purchase appears to be the perfect way to connect your budget to your needs, so why not make your wants a reality by coming along and viewing now.
- 13 Pane half glazed door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 12'6" x 11'2" (3.81m x 3.40m)
- Open fireplace with raised tiled hearth. Laminated wood floor.
- DINING AREA 11'11" x 8'9" (3.63m x 2.67m)
- Laminated wood floor. Aluminium patio door to rear.
- KITCHEN 11'11" x 8'10" (3.63m x 2.69m)
- Range of white high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. 1½ tub single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. built-in Logik stainless steel 4 ring gas hob and oven under. Extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. Ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- Built-in hotpress with lagged copper cylinder.
- BEDROOM 1 11'11" x 11'6" (3.63m x 3.51m)
- BEDROOM 2 12'7" x 9'0" (3.84m x 2.74m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'42 x 8'9" (3.81m x 2.67m)
- Laminated wood floor.
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone shower attachment . Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Part tiled walls.
- Garden. Tap. Light. PVC oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.