We are delighted to offer for sale this fantastic detached family home in this popular residential area in Ballynahinch. Well maintained and presented to a high standard throughout this spacious detached house is an excellent opportunity to purchase a quality family home. The property comprises living room with gas stove, kitchen with living/ dining area, sun room, downstairs w.c, four bedrooms, master bedroom ensuite and a family bathroom. The property further benefits from an enclosed rear garden and off street parking. Within easy walking distance to Ballynahinch centre and for those commuting, Lisburn, Carryduff and Belfast are all within half an hours drive..
As this family home has only been constructed in the last few years it has all the benefits of a new build home. Only on internal inspection will you truly appreciate the show house style feel along with the high specification of finish used throughout the kitchen, bathroom and living room. Early viewing is a must!
- Entrance hall
- Pvc front door to entrance hall with wood effect tiling. Under stairs storage cupboard.
- W.c 5'6x 3'8 (1.68m x 1.12m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and splash area.
- Living room 18'9 x 13'8 (5.72m x 4.17m)
- Bright living room with feature gas stove. Wood effect tiled floor.
- Kitchen/ dining area 22'3 x 12'0 (6.78m x 3.66m)
- A range of high and low level units including one and a half bowl sink unit, integrated dish washer and double oven, integrated hob, recess for American fridge freezer, breakfast bar. Wood effect tiled flooring.
- Sun room 12'6 x 10'1 (3.81m x 3.07m)
- Double doors to rear. Wood effect tiled flooring.
- First floor
- Storage cupboard
- Master bedroom 12'5 x 11'11 (3.78m x 3.63m)
- Wooden laminate flooring and built in ward robes.
- Ensuite 5'9 x 5'8 (1.75m x 1.73m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Heated towel rail. Wooden laminate flooring and tiled splash area.
- Bedroom two 9'11 x 9'2 (3.02m x 2.79m)
- Wooden laminate flooring with built in ward robes.
- Bedroom three 11'10 x 8'7 (3.61m x 2.62m)
- Wooden laminate flooring and built in robes.
- Bathroom 8'3 x 6'8 (2.51m x 2.03m)
- White suite comprising low flush w,c, wash hand basin, shower cubicle and panel bath. Tiled floor and splash area.
- Bedroom four 8'6 x 8'0 (2.59m x 2.44m)
- Wooden laminate floor and built in robes.
- To the front is a garden laid out in lawns with fencing, off street parking to the side. To the rear is an enclosed garden with brick paved patio area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.