At this, and possibly any time of year, comfy, cosy and pleasing are aspects of the home ownership that come to the fore. On that basis we are pleased to offer this semi detached bungalow, which although in need of some cosmetic upgrades affords the above attributes and also combines the convenience of a Bangor West address for new and comprehensive shopping at Springhill, a shorter travel time to and from Belfast together with the attractive benefits of local recreational facilities and delightful coastal walks. Come on, you know it makes sense, make that all important viewing appointment and discover how life could be lived.
- UPVC entrance door with opaque uPVC double glazed side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- 2 Built-in storage cupboards. Telephone point.
- LOUNGE 17'5" x 12'6" (5.31m x 3.81m)
- Open fireplace with Scrabo stone surround and tiled hearth. Cornice. Telephone point.
- BEDROOM 1 12'11" x 9'11" (3.94m x 3.02m)
- Built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 11'10" x 9'10" (3.61m x 3.00m)
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone shower attachment. Mira Sport electric shower with mixer tap. W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail.
- KITCHEN 10'3" x 9'0" (3.12m x 2.74m)
- Walnut range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces incorporating unit display cabinet. 1½ tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Built-in Diplomat ceramic 4 ring hob and Bosch oven under. Extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. Beko integrated washing machine.
- Garden in lawn with shrubs.
- Garden in lawn with shrubs. Boiler house. Light. Private access via gate from Garden to Bangor West Halt (1 minute walk).
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.