Situated in a small cul de sac, off School Road, to the rear of the Inns shops in the Newtownbreda area, this Semi Detached Home benefits from a double storey extension to the rear. Internally the accommodation comprises three bedrooms, plus a developed roof space, two reception rooms, a modern fitted kitchen and a large bathroom with a separate shower on first floor. The property also benefits from off street parking leading to a detached garage and a mature, enclosed rear garden laid in lawns with range of plants, trees and shrubs. A short walk provides access to the Inns shops, transport links into and out of Belfast and of course Forestside Shopping Centre. A superb home in a great location.
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door with glazed side panels to entrance porch. Glass panelled inner door to entrance hall. Slate tiled floor.
- Lounge 15'0 x 10'5 (4.57m x 3.18m)
- Into bay. Cast iron fire-place with wooden surround. Strip-wood floor.
- Open Plan Dining Area 10'4 x 6'9 (3.15m x 2.06m)
- Tiled fire-place.
- Modern Fitted Kitchen 17'5 x 8'0 (5.31m x 2.44m)
- Range of built in high and low level units with formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in larder, integrated dishwasher & fridge/freezer, stainless steel oven and over head extractor fan, tongue and groove ceiling. Tiled floor, spotlights. UPVC patio doors.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 10'1 x 9'3 (3.07m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom Two 9'10 x 9'6 (3.00m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom Three 6'4 x 6'2 (1.93m x 1.88m)
- Bathroom suite
- Luxury white bathroom suite comprising tiled panelled bath with recessed lights, mixer taps and telephone hand shower, visually floating sink unit with mixer taps, low flush W/C. Large glazed shower cubicle unit with Drench head shower attachment. Fully tiled walls, tiled floor. Spotlights, hot-press. Additional storage.
- Additional bathroom image
- Stairs To
- Floored, skylight, storage under eves. Oak flooring.
- Developed Roof space
- Outside Front
- Driveway with parking leading to Detached Garage.
- Detached Garage 21'0 x 11'0 (6.40m x 3.35m)
- Up and over door. Light. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear garden to with range of plants trees and shrubs, flagged patio area, loose stone area, bordered by timber fencing.