Semi det. situated in Boneybefore - an area steeped in local history
Sea views across Belfast Lough to Co. Down coastline
Lounge with mahogany surround fireplace
Kitchen/Diner with good range of high and low level units
Shower room with fully tiled walls and flooring
Double glazing and oil fired heating
Well presented throughout
Ideal first time buy or investment
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor, doors to;
- LOUNGE 3.78m x 3.35m (12'5" x 11'0")
- Double glazed window to front aspect, fireplace with mahogany surround, tiled inset and hearth, radiator.
- KITCHEN 3.78m x 3.45m (12'5" x 11'4")
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, extensive range of eye and base level units with roll edge worktops, underlighters, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, inset oven and four ring ceramic hob with concealled extractor fan over, ceramic tiled floor, radiator, plumbed for washing machine.
- STAIRS AND LANDING
- Access to loftspace with pull down loft ladder, double glazed window to side aspect, storage cupboard, airing cupboard, radiator, doors to;
- BEDROOM ONE 3.35m x 2.84m (11'0" x 9'4")
- Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted mirrored sliderobes, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
- BEDROOM TWO 3.48m x 2.18m (11'5" x 7'2")
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, white suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal sink and shower cubicle with shower over, fully tiled walls, radiator.
- GARDENS AND GROUNDS
- To the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed garden laid to hardstanding with raised flowerbeds, outside tap and light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.