Well maintained by the current owner and deceptively spacious, this three bedroom chalet bungalow will appeal to a variety of buyers, particularly those hoping to downsize to a popular and convenient location.
The Beverley area of Newtownards is well located as its within minutes of Newtownards and Bangor and also close to the main arterial routes to Belfast for those needing to commute.
The home is bright and warm with good light flooding in and the rooms are all well proportioned.
The ground floor has the benefit of a double bedroom and the main bathroom, a large kitchen/dining/living room, office/playroom and ample storage.
The first floor has two double bedrooms, both with built in storage and one with a wc.
Externally, there are landscaped areas to front and rear with parking for up to three vehicles. The rear is fully enclosed with lawn and seating areas and there is an array of matures plants, shrubs and trees in both areas.
The detached garage has power and light and also houses the oil fired boiler.
Viewing is highly recommended as bungalows of this size don't come to the market often.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Under stair storage, hot press with storage, cornicing, dado rail.
- Living Room 18'1 x 11'1 (5.51m x 3.38m)
- Fireplace with marble hearth, inset, surround and mantle, cornicing, dual aspect views, overlooking front garden, glazed door to hall.
- Office/Family Room 9'0 x 8'1 (2.74m x 2.46m)
- Vinyl flooring, overlooking front garden, glazed door to hall.
- Kitchen/Dining Room 18'0 x 12'1 (5.49m x 3.68m)
- Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, space for cooker, built in extractor fan and hood, feature glazed units, space for fridge, space for freezer, breakfast bar area, one and a quarter stainless steel sink with built in drainer and mixer tap, breakfast bar, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, open to dining area, recessed spot lighting, sliding doors to rear garden, glazed door to hall.
- Bedroom 3 12'1 x 9'1 (3.68m x 2.77m)
- Double room.
- Coloured suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with overhead shower and glazed screen, tiled shower cubicle with overhead shower and glazed door, tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 15'1 x 11'1 (4.60m x 3.38m)
- Double room with eaves storage, dado rail.
- Bedroom 2 12'0 x 10'0 (3.66m x 3.05m)
- Double room with built in robes, built in storage, wc with low flush wc, pedestal wash hand with mixer tap, velux type window, tiled walls, tiled flooring.
- Front: Area in lawn, mature plants, shrubs and trees, paved walkway, tarmac driveway for up to three vehicles.
Rear: Area in lawn, paved seating areas, mature shrubs, outside light, outside tap, detached garage with oil fired boiler, up and over roller door, power and light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.