Recently modernised to an extremely high standard, this spacious end terraced property in Millisle will appeal to a variety of viewers, in particular first time buyers or investors. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance to all local amenities, schools and the beautiful sea front area, this home is one not to be missed.
Internally, it is bright and modern with a luxury fitted kitchen, well proportioned living room, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally, there is off street parking to the front and a large garden to the rear with outhouse. We recommend early viewing of this fantastic, modernised home.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor and feature glazed door.
- Living Room 4.8 x 4.1 (15'9" x 13'5")
- Laminate wood flooring and bay window.
- Kitchen 5.9 x 2.5 (19'4" x 8'2")
- Modern range of high and low level units with wood effect laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in double oven, space for fridge freezer, built in larder unit, four ring Neff ceramic hob, Neff stainless steel extractor hood, built in wine rack, plumbed for washing machine, built in dishwasher, under stair storage, feature radiators, partly tiled walls, tiled floor and space for dining area.
- First Floor
- Access to partially floored roofspace and air purifier.
- Bedroom 1 3.9 x 2.7 (12'10" x 8'10")
- Built in storage, hotpress with storage.
- Bedroom 2 3.95 x 3.1 (13'0" x 10'2")
- Bedroom 3 2.9 x 2.3 (9'6" x 7'7")
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle with glazed shower screen and Redring overhead shower, low flush wc, vanity unit with mixer taps, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, feature light mirror, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Front - Off street parking and area in lawn.
Rear - Fully enclosed area in lawn, oil storage tank, boiler house with oil fired boiler, mature hedging and trees and brick outhouse.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.