One of only four apartments and with it's own private entrance, located in a quiet residential area off the Gilnahirk and Lower Braniel Road, this is an excellent example of apartment living. The accommodation comprises of good size lounge with mock fireplace open to kitchen with integrated appliances and wood laminate flooring. Furthermore, there are two well proportioned bedrooms and luxury white shower room with large walk-in shower cubicle. Additional benefits include gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, enclosed rear garden laid with paving and garden shed.
Ideally located close to many local amenities in the popular Gilnahirk area, this excellent apartment will appeal to many. View now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Staircase to:
- Storage cupboard. Access to roofspace with gas fired boiler.
- Lounge/Dining Room 19'6 x 10'4 (5.94m x 3.15m)
- Mock fireplace with electric fire. Open to:
- Kitchen 9'9 x 9'4 (2.97m x 2.84m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, wood laminate work surfaces, inset 1 ¼ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated washer dryer, integrated slimline dishwasher, part tiled walls, wood laminate flooring, recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 1 14'1 x9'6 (4.29m x 2.90m)
- Built-in robes.
- Bedroom 2 9'5 x 7'4 (2.87m x 2.24m)
- Shower Room
- Luxury white suite comprising built-in shower cubicle with built-in shower with two shower heads and shower screen, vanity unit, low flush WC, chrome radiator, PVC wall cladding, porcelain tiled flooring, PVC panel ceiling, extractor fan.
- Enclosed rear garden with paved area and garden shed.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.