We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive and spacious detached family home which is located in a very popular residential area in the much sought after Templepatrick village and will ideally suit the growing family. Only by internal viewing can you appreciate all it has to offer inside and out.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance porch, tiled entrance hall with furnished cloakroom and double glass panelled doors to lounge with feature fireplace and matching mirror above mantle and solid oak flooring, dining room, fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob, utility room, family room with attractive mock fireplace and glass panelled doors leading to a conservatory with solid wood flooring and uninterrupted views over the garden and lake. Upstairs there are four double bedrooms, two of which have fully tiled ensuite shower rooms and a separate family bathroom with white suite. Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a part shared laneway leading to timber gates opening to your own tarmac driveway for ample parking leading to an integral garage, garden to front in lawn and a good garden to rear in lawn with decking area overlooking the lake.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor, radiator, double glass panelled doors to lounge and dining room
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, radiator.
- LOUNGE 15'3'' X 12'0'' (4.65m X 3.66m)
- Feature fireplace, cast iron and tiled inset, oak surround with matching mirror over mantle.
- DINING ROOM 16'9'' X 11'3'' (5.11m X 3.43m)
- Tiled floor, radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 20'10'' X 9'0'' (6.35m X 2.74m)
- Range of high and low level units, glass display cabinet, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel double oven, hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM 10'11'' X 8'6'' (3.33m X 2.59m)
- High and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, double glazed back door.
- FAMILY ROOM 22'0'' X 10'3'' (6.71m X 3.12m)
- Attractive mock fireplace, solid wood flooring, radiator, double glass panelled doors to conservatory.
- CONSERVATORY 10'0'' X 9'8'' (3.05m X 2.95m)
- Solid wood flooring, radiator, uninterrupted views towards the lake.
- FIRST FLOOR
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 27'1'' X 11'0'' AT WIDEST (8.26m X 3.35m AT WIDEST)
- Built in wardrobes, polished floorboards, radiator.
- Double shower cubicle, New Team shower unit with water jets, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, velux window
- BEDROOM 2 22'6'' X 13'0'' AT WIDEST (6.86m X 3.96m AT WIDEST)
- Polished floorboards, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 3 14'8'' X 10'8'' (4.47m X 3.25m)
- Polished floorboards, radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 11'11'' X 10'8'' AT WIDEST (3.63m X 3.25m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, two velux windows.
- Shower cubicle, Mira electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- White suite comprising corner bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ½ tiled walls, tiled floor, velux window, radiator.
- Part shared laneway leading to timber gates opening to tarmac driveway for ample parking leading to an integral garage with up and over door, light, power and oil boiler, garden to front in lawn and a good garden to rear in lawn with decking area overlooking the lake.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.