This charming semi detached home is located in this prime residential area which is renowned for its convenience to many leading primary and grammar schools, whilst boasting ease of access to Belfast City Centre for the commuter. The property is also close to Ballyhackamore and its excellent range of shops, pubs and restaurants, Stormont Parliament Buildings and the Ulster Hospital. The property internally offers bright and spacious accommodation and comprises five bedrooms, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen and bathroom with coloured suite. Priced to allow for some modernising, this family home can only be properly appreciated upon internal viewing.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Hardwood front door and tiled flooring.
- Reception Hall
- Lounge 14'9 x 12'4 (4.50m x 3.76m)
- (into bay). Tiled fireplace, picture rail and cornice.
- Living Room 11'0 x 10'7 (3.35m x 3.23m)
- Tiled fireplace.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Area 13'3 x 8'9 (4.04m x 2.67m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls and PVC back door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 16'6 x 14'7 (5.03m x 4.45m)
- (into bay).
- Bedroom 2 10'6 x 10'2 (3.20m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 3 8'8 x 8'8 (2.64m x 2.64m)
- Built in cupboard.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, hotpress and partly tiled walls.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 4 16'6 x 11'3 (5.03m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 5 10'6 x 10'2 (3.20m x 3.10m)
- Gated driveway to front with parking area leading to detached garage.
Attractive garden in lawn to rear with patio area, boiler house with oil fired boiler, PVC oil tank and outside wc.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.