This spacious detached home is situated in approx 1 acre site with large workshop and paddock.
The property offers three receptions, five bedrooms, two ensuite, kitchen with dining area and bathroom.
The workshop offers space for work for home extending to approx 630sqft.
The property is convenient to Seaforde, Newcastle, Downpatrick and Ballynahinch and offers rural views.
- Entrance Hall
- Reception Hall
- Tiled floor. Cornicing.
- Dining Room 14'0 x 13'7 (4.27m x 4.14m)
- Lounge 18'8 x 14'0 (5.69m x 4.27m)
- Double doors to lounge with Marble fireplace with granite hearth and wooden surround. Wooden floor. Cornicing and ceiling rose. Bay window.
- Kitchen/Dining area 19'10 x 12'0 (6.05m x 3.66m)
- High and low level units with marble worktops and Breakfast bar. Integrated electric oven and gas hob. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Patio doors from dining area.
- Utility Room 16'0 x 7'10 (4.88m x 2.39m)
- High and low level units with 1 ½ stainless steel sink unit. Recess for washing machine and tumble dryer. Hotpress.
- Rear Hallway
- Bathroom 12'0 x 8'5 (3.66m x 2.57m)
- White panelled bath with telephone hand shower , low flush w.c., vanity unit. Shower cubicle with wall shower. Cornicing.
- Master Bedroom 19'5 x 13'6 (5.92m x 4.11m)
- Built in mirrored robes. Access to eaves storage.
- Ensuite 7'10 x 5'10 (2.39m x 1.78m)
- White panelled bath with Redring shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, Part tiled walls. Velux window. Access to eaves storage.
- Bedroom Two 12'1 x 6'9 (3.68m x 2.06m)
- Family Room 16'0 x 10'5 (4.88m x 3.18m)
- Wooden floor. Cornicing.
- Bedroom Three 15'4 x 10'1 (4.67m x 3.07m)
- Bedroom Four 14'11 x 14'0 (4.55m x 4.27m)
- Wooden floor.
- Study 10'10 x 6'11 (3.30m x 2.11m)
- Velux window.
- Guest Suite 16'3 x 15'4 (4.95m x 4.67m)
- L shaped. Built in robes.
- Ensuite 7'1 x 6'9 (2.16m x 2.06m)
- White suite comprising shower cubicle with Mira shower, vanity unit, low flush w.c., fully tiled. Velux window. Heated towel radiator.
- Wrought iron entrance gates leading to driveway with ample parking and gardens laid out in lawns and mature shurbs. Patio area overlooks the rear garden and surrounding countryside. Workshop and paddock.
- Workshop/Garage 32'9 x 19'2 (9.98m x 5.84m)
- Electric roller door.
- Currently not plumbed,
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.