Modern Constructed Semi Detached Villa in Highly Regarded Location
A generously proportioned modern constructed semi detached villa holding a superb position within this ever popular section of Tennent Street. The modern interior comprises 4 bedrooms, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen with dining area and classic white bathroom to include separate shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, utility room, downstairs furnished cloak room, master bedroom with en-suite and gas fired central heating.
Private rear garden and the perfect location minutes from the hustle and bustle of the popular Shankill Road with its endless amenities make this a home worth of your immediate action.
- Entrance Hall
- Double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 3.45 X 4.42 (11'4" X 14'6")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen / Dining 5.50 x 2.78 (18'1" x 9'1")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, cooker space, integrated extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Dining Area
- Panelled radiator.
- Utility Room 2.82 x 2.02 (9'3" x 6'8")
- Panelled radiator, formica worktops, high level units, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, wall mounted gas boiler, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Downstairs Furnished Cloaks
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing, built-in storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 3.12 x 3.76 (10'3" x 12'4")
- Wood laminate floor, 2 panelled radiators.
- En-Suite Shower Room
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, plumbed for shower unit.
- Bedroom 2.70 x 2.59 (8'10" x 8'6")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Classic white suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3.06 x 4.73 (10'0" x 15'6")
- 2 panelled radiators.
- Bedroom 4.73 x 3.79 (15'6" x 12'5")
- 2 panelled radiators, wood laminate floor, built-in robe.
- Gardens front and rear hard landscaped in patio and stone chip, outside light and tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.