We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Church Road. and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises: entrance hall with furnished cloakroom, large lounge with feature fireplace and a fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob and access to side.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, master with ensuite and a separate modern shower room with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway leading to a detached garage, garden to front in shrubs and a brick paved garden to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 18'7 x 10'8 (5.66m x 3.25m)
- Feature fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset and mahogany surround. Radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 16'8 x 11'1 (5.08m x 3.38m)
- Range of high and low level fitted units with Formica worktops. Basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in under oven, hob and extractor fan. Under fridge space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, stained floorboards, radiator, pvc double glazed side door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 13'3 x 10'4 (4.04m x 3.15m)
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 10'9 x 9'5 (3.28m x 2.87m)
- BEDROOM 3 7'5 x 6'11 (2.26m x 2.11m)
- Radiator, built in robe.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira electric shower, vanity unit, low flush w.c. Fully tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, Velux window.
- Tarmac driveway leading to a matching detached garage with up and over door and oil boiler.
Garden to front in shrubs.
Brick paved garden to rear.
Pvc fascia and guttering.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.