We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive detached bungalow which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Manse Road and will suit a variety of purchaser.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance porch, entrance hall, large lounge / dining with attractive fireplace and a fitted kitchen with space for appliances and access to garden. There are also three bedrooms and a bathroom with coloured suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing, oil heating and pvc fascia and guttering.
Outside there is a driveway leading to a detached garage, garden to front in lawn and a good garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Double doors, tiled floor
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Radiator, cloaks cupboard, access to roofspace, hotpress.
- LOUNGE 21'7'' X 10'11'' (6.58m X 3.33m)
- Attractive fireplace, tiled inset, mahogany surround, two radiators
- KITCHEN 11'11'' X 6'10'' (3.63m X 2.08m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, radiator, pvc double glazed back door
- BEDROOM 1 10'10'' X 10'10'' (3.30m X 3.30m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'10'' X 9'4'' (3.30m X 2.84m)
- BEDROOM 3 10'3'' X 6'6'' (3.12m X 1.98m)
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, radiator
- Driveway leading to a detached garage, roller shutter door, light & power, oil boiler.
Good garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area
PVC fascia and guttering
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.