Priced to allow for some modernisation, this spacious, detached home offers any prospective buyer the opportunity for a renovation project in a popular residential area of Newtownards. The ground floor comprises living room open plan to a good sized kitchen/dining area, and the first floor has three double bedrooms and a large family bathroom. The original layout was set as a four bedroom home but the current owner altered this to three double bedrooms and large bathroom. There are gardens to front and rear with large driveway offering ample off street parking. Early viewing is recommended for this exciting project!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Under stairs storage.
- Living Room 15' x 13'1 (4.57m x 3.99m)
- Open fire with tiled hearth. Feature bay window.
Open to -
- Kitchen / Dining Area 22' x 9'11 (6.71m x 3.02m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and built in extractor fan.
- First Floor
- Hotpress with storage. Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 9'1 x 9' (2.77m x 2.74m)
- Bedroom 2 12'1 x 9'1 (3.68m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 3 13'1 x 10' (3.99m x 3.05m)
- Bathroom 11'1 x 10' (3.38m x 3.05m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, corner shower cubicle with glazed doors and overhead shower, double basin vanity unit, low flush wc, vinyl flooring and extractor fan.
- Front - Area in lawn and large tarmac driveway.
Rear - Area in lawn, oil storage tank, outside light and tap, boiler house with oil fired boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.