Four bedroom semi-detached house, front and rear gardens in Warren Park, a quiet residential area in Glenariffe / Waterfoot at the foot of the glen and close to Glenariffe beach. Close to local shops, a short drive around the coast to Cushendall and 18 miles into Ballymena. Flexible living accommodation with a bedroom and bathroom on the ground floor, large rear garden and proximity to the coast make this a fabulous combination for families or second home owners.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen / dining area, bedroom and wet room then three bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from an oil fired central heating system, UPVC double glazing and UPVC facia and soffits. Off street parking to front on driveway, small front garden and large enclosed rear garden.
- UPVC front door and glazed side panels. Laminate strip wood flooring and telephone point.
- Lounge 4.2m x 3.5m (13'9" x 11'6")
- Comfortable living room with mahogany fireplace, marble inset and hearth. Engineered semi-solid wood flooring and TV point.
- Kitchen / Dining area 5.4m x 3.5m (17'9" x 11'6")
- Open plan kitchen and dining area with good range of floor and eye level kitchen units in a shaker style. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor hood. Plumbed for American fridge, washing machine and dishwasher. Breakfast bar. Tiled floor and splashback. UPVC and glazed rear door. TV point.
- Bedroom 1 3.5m x 3.02m (11'6" x 9'11")
- Double bedroom with engineered semi-solid wood flooring, recessed spot lighting and TV point.
- Wet room 3m x 1.6m (9'10" x 5'3")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with shower attachment and wet shower area with thermostatic shower. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor and walls. Recessed spot lighting.
- First floor
- Stairs to first floor landing. Engineered semi-solid wood flooring. Access to part floored roofspace.
- Bathroom 2.15m x 1.75m (7'1" x 5'9")
- Family bathroom with contemporary suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin and unit, panel bath and shower screen and shower attachment. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Hotpress.
- Bedroom 2 3.45m x 2.85m (11'4" x 9'4")
- Double bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring. Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 4.2m x 2.85m (13'9" x 9'4")
- Double bedroom with engineered semi-solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom 4 2.75m x 2.42m (9'0" x 7'11")
- Bedroom with engineered semi-solid wood flooring with built in wardrobe.
- Concrete driveway providing off street parking. Front garden in neat lawn and shrubs. Enclosed rear garden with stoned and paved areas, neat lawn and shrubs and wooden shed with power.