Situated in this popular location within walking distance of Stormont, we are pleased to offer for sale this attractive semi detached property. Internally the property comprises entrance hall, good sized lounge / dining room and kitchen with breakfast area plus a bathroom on the ground floor which would be ideal to change to a utility room. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a shower room. Further benefiting from double glazing, oil fired central heating and gardens to rear, this is an excellent opportunity for a young family or investor looking for a property that requires a little updating.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door, understair storage and laminate wood flooring.
- Living Room / Dining Area 21'4 x 7'8 (6.50m x 2.34m)
- (into bay) Laminate wood flooring.
- Kitchen 14'2 x 8' (4.32m x 2.44m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel oven, ceramic four ring hob, breakfast bar, partly tiled walls, tiled floor and PVC back door.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 10'8 x 8'6 (3.25m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 2 8'8 x 8'6 (2.64m x 2.59m)
- Built in wardrobe and laminate wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3 6'4 x 5'7 (1.93m x 1.70m)
- Laminate wood flooring.
- Shower Room
- Comprising corner shower cubicle, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring.
- Driveway to front with garden in lawn.
Patio area to rear with large garden in lawn, oil fired boiler and oil storage tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.