Saul Meadows is a much admired residential development built by the O'Connor Bros off Saul Road, Downptrick. The 4 bedroom spacious semi detached home is well presented accommodation comprises lounge with open fire, open plan modern kitchen with dining and living area, downstairs cloakroom, four bedrooms (including master with ensuite) and family bathroom and detached garage. The property benefits from oil fired central heating.
Saul Meadows is within close proximity to the various amenities of Downpatrick including reputable schools (St Patrick's Grammar and Down High School), St Patrick's Golf Club, shops and bus links.
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled flooring. Understairs cloakroom with wash hand basin and low flush w.c,
- Lounge 18'3 x 12'7 (5.56m x 3.84m)
- Feature fireplace with tiled hearth and marble surround.
- Kitchen/dining/family area 22'10 x 19'07 at widest (6.96m x 5.97m at widest)
- High and low level units with integrated oven and hob, franke sink unit. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Island unit with seating area. Ceramic tiled floor. Patio door to rear enclosed garden.
- First floor
- Master bedroom 11'11 x 11'00 (3.63m x 3.35m)
- Front facing. Ensuite with low flush w.c., wash hand basin, shower cubicle with wall shower and rain shower. Towel radiator. Tiled at splashback.
- Bedroom Two 10'10 x 7'07 (3.30m x 2.31m)
- Front facing.
- Bedroom Three 10'07 x 9'01 (3.23m x 2.77m)
- Rear facing.
- Bedroom Four 10'01 x 9'00 (3.07m x 2.74m)
- Rear facing.
- White freestanding bath, low flush w.c, wash hand basin, shower cubicle with wall shower. Tiled floor. Towel radiator.
- Garage 18'07 x 10'04 (5.66m x 3.15m)
- Roller door. Side door to garden.
- Tarmac driveway to the side. Front garden laid out in lawns and mature hedging. Enclosed rear garden with patio area and gardens in lawn with mature shrubs.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.