We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive and well presented semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Antrim Road, Glengormley and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with engineered wood flooring and a fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a luxury bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a paved driveway, stoned garden to front and fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with feature decking area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, engineered wood flooring, radiator, under stairs storage
- LOUNGE 14'0'' X 10'9'' (4.27m X 3.28m)
- Engineered wood flooring, radiator
- KITCHEN 17'2'' X 9'9'' (5.23m X 2.97m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, part pvc panelled walls, tiled floor, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 14'2'' X 10'11'' AT WIDEST (4.32m X 3.33m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 2 10'11'' X 9'11'' (3.33m X 3.02m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'5'' X 8'1'' AT WIDEST (2.87m X 2.46m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, sotrage cupboard with gas boiler
- Luxury white suite comprising pvc panelled bath, Mira shower above, screen, floating vanity unit, low flush wc, fully pvc panelled walls, heated towel radiator
- Paved driveway
Stoned garden to front
Fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area
Feature decking area
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.