Handsome Red Brick Double Fronted Period Detached Residence In A Highly Regarded Residential Location.
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a handsome double fronted red brick detached period residence holding a prime position within this highly sought after residential location. The generously appointed interior comprises 4 bedrooms with superb roof space, 3 reception rooms, fitted kitchen and bathroom in white suite, separate wc and sink. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, downstairs shower room, pvc fascia and eaves, alarm system and has benefited from a moderation programme but yet retains much period detail. A mature south facing rear garden combines with the perfect location, leading schools, public transport, parks, excellent shopping, Cavehill Tennis Club and Fortwilliam Golf Course all within walking distance.
Immediate Inspection Highly Recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Original entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, cloak room, concealed gas boiler:
Shower Room: white suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 4.94 x 3.37 (16'2" x 11'1")
- Into bay, leaded light window, attractive hardwood fireplace, gas fire, marble inset, picture rail, cornice ceiling, wood laminate floor, 2 double panelled radiators.
- Living Room 4.99 x 3.50 (16'4" x 11'6")
- Into bay, attractive hardwood fireplace, gas fire, 3 double panelled radiators, wood laminate floor, cornice ceiling.
- Dining Room 3.42 x 3.26 (11'3" x 10'8")
- Antique slate fireplace, matching glass display units, panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Kitchen 3.40 x 3.55 (11'2" x 11'8")
- Bowl and half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive use of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge space, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, half tiled walls.
- Conservatory 3.27 x 3.66 (10'9" x 12'0")
- Ceramic tiled floor, uPvc double glazed patio doors, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, picture rail, wood laminate floor.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls.
- Separate WC
- Low flush wc, quarter basin white sink, half panelled walls.
- Bedroom 3.24 x 3.31 (10'8" x 10'10")
- Double panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Bedroom 3.31 x 3.68 (10'10" x 12'1")
- Double panelled radiator, extensive range of built-in robes, cupboards above, dresser unit.
- Bedroom 4.09 x 3.26 (13'5" x 10'8")
- Antique slate fireplace, two double panelled radiators, extensive range of built-in robes, dresser unit, drawer packs, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 5.02 x 3.43 (16'6" x 11'3")
- Into bay, antique slate fireplace, range of built-in robes, drawer packs, 3 double panelled radiators, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Roof Space
- Slingsby type ladder, light and power.
- Roof Space - Room 1 5.06 x 3.45 (16'7" x 11'4")
- Velux roof light, double panelled radiator, under eaves storage.
- Roof Space - Room 2 3.12 x 3.44 (10'3" x 11'3")
- Velux roof light, under eaves storage.
- Mature gardens front and south facing rear in lawn shrubs and flowerbeds, brick paved patio, tarmac driveway, ample car parking.
- Garden Shed 3.15 x 3.90 (10'4" x 12'10")
- Light and power.
- Garden Shed
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.