We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive and well presented semi detached villa which is located in a cul de sac in a very popular residential area just off the Doagh Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall also with access to rear, lounge with attractive mock fireplace and wood laminate flooring and a separate fitted kitchen / diner with space for appliances.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a concrete driveway, garden to front in lawn and a garden to rear in lawn with shed.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, cloaks cupboard, pvc double glazed back door
- LOUNGE 15'7'' X 10'1'' (4.75m X 3.07m)
- Attractive mock fireplace, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- KITCHEN / DINER 15'6'' X 8'6'' (4.72m X 2.59m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, radiator
- Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 15'7'' X 8'3'' (4.75m X 2.51m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'2'' X 7'9''AT WIDEST (3.10m X 2.36m WIDEST)
- Built in robe, radiator
- BEDROOM 3 12'6'' X 7'9'' AT WIDEST (3.81m X 2.36m AT WIDEST)
- Newly installed white suite comprising bath, thermostatic shower above, screen, vanity unit, low flsuh wc, fully pvc panelled walls, chrome heated towel radiator
- Concrete driveway
Garden to front in lawn
Concrete pathway to side
Garden to rear in lawn with shed
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.