Recently renovated and extended, the vendors worked closely with renowned Architects McCann Moore to update this 1920s Arts and Craft house creating a fantastic detached family home, that blends character with modern living.
No expense was spared and this is particularly evident in the Robinson Interiors designed kitchen / dining / living with full height glazing overlooking the rear garden. The accommodation comprises on the ground floor, a reception hall with original waxed wood panelling, spacious lounge, downstairs w/c, fantastic, open plan kitchen / dining / living with built in appliances and utility room. Upstairs there are four well proportioned bedrooms and luxury white bathroom suite with walk in separate shower cubicle. Outside there is a driveway with ample parking that leads to attached garage, front gardens laid in lawn bordered by mature hedging, superb patio to the rear and side that captures the sun at different times of the day and fully enclosed garden laid in lawn. This is an exceptional home in a convenient location only a few minutes walk from Forestside Shopping Centre with easy access to leading schools, both primary and post primary as well as the main arterial routes to most parts of the City.
- Open Entrance Porch
- Glass panelled front door with glazed side panels to entrance porch, wood panelling, tiled floor. Glass panelled inner door to reception hall
- Reception Hall
- Original wood panelling, tiled floor.
- Lounge 14'4 x 13'1 (4.37m x 3.99m)
- Marble fire place with stone slate surround housing coal effect gas fire, slate hearth. Cornice ceiling and picture rail.
- Downstairs W/C
- Downstairs W/C and sink unit, tiled floor, spotlights.
- Contemporary Kitchen Dining Living
- Designed and installed by Robinson Interiors, the kitchen benefits from a bank of handleless fitted units, incorporating a Miele coffee Machine, oven & combi oven, 2 warming drawers, full height fridge and full height freezer, full height larder cupboard with pull out drawers.
A key design of the kitchen is the large centre island with a Quartz stone work surface, 5 ring Miele gas hob, ceiling mounted stainless steel over head extractor fan, sink unit with mixer taps, wine fridge, pull up sockets.
Raised wooden breakfast bar attached to the island. Floor to ceiling glazing and sliding doors, overlooking and providing access to the patio and garden.
Raised glass Giazco fronted fire in living area, tiled floor and spotlights.
- Utility Room
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, spotlights and tiled floor. Glazed door providing access to the front garden.
- First Floor
- Original stained-glass window, re-leaded and triple glazed in wooden frames. Access to partially floored roof-space via fold down ladder.
- Bedroom One 14'3 x 13'2 (4.34m x 4.01m)
- At widest points,
- Bedroom Two 13'6 x 9'2 (4.11m x 2.79m)
- Built-in sliding robes with internal drawers and robes.
- Bedroom Three 14'2 x 13'9 (4.32m x 4.19m)
- At widest points.
- Bedroom Four 9'3 x 9'2 (2.82m x 2.79m)
- Luxury White Bathroom
- Luxury white bathroom suite, comprising tiled bath, walk in shower unit glazed partition, chrome shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c heated chrome towel rail. Hot-press. Tiled flooring. Part tiled walls.
- Attached Garage 15'0 x 9'0 (4.57m x 2.74m)
- Outside Front
- Garden laid lawn. Bordered by mature hedging.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear garden, flagged patio area with steps up to the garden. Garden laid in lawn, bordered by mature hedging and shrubs. Additional patio area to side that captures the afternoon sun.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.