An excellent semi detached property situated on an elevated site with views across Belfast City, this surprisingly spacious property will appeal to first time buyers, investors and those wishing to downsize. Comprising an entrance hall with additional cloak space, spacious lounge, three good sized bedrooms, fully fitted kitchen and a white bathroom suite. Other benefits include gas fired central heating, PVC double glazing and enclosed front and rear gardens. With a full range of local amenities close to hand including Kings Road Nursery, Tullycarnet Primary School, Dundonald Ice Bowl and David Lloyd Leisure Facilities. High demand is expected and early viewing is highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- First Floor
- Lounge 13'0 x 11'9 (3.96m x 3.58m)
- Kitchen 10'8 x 8'9 (3.25m x 2.67m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, integrated extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, partly wood panelled walls and partly tiled walls.
- Dining Room / Bedroom 3 7'6 x 11'9 (2.29m x 3.58m)
- Lower Ground
- Bedroom 1 11'9 x 9'9 (3.58m x 2.97m)
- Built in storage.
- Bedroom 2 11'9 x 9'2 (3.58m x 2.79m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, over head shower, sliding shower door, wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, PVC panelled walls and tile flooring.
- Enclosed front and rear gardens with raised decking area.