Ulster Property Sales are delighted to offer for sale this appealing end of terrace bungalow situated within a pleasant and secluded cul-de-sac location off the Old Belfast Road.
Convenient to all the Bangor West amenities and ideally located for those commuting to Belfast the home is sure to appeal to a wide variety of potential purchasers.
Upon inspection viewers will appreciate the welcoming entrance hall and the generous reception space afforded by the comfortable lounge. The property offers an adaptable 2 bedroom layout, a serviceable 3 piece white shower room and special mention must be made of the well appointed kitchen.
Outside there is a manageable front garden laid in lawn and the enclosed rear garden is also laid in lawn with a useful garden shed.
- Mahogany effect uPVC double glazed front door and side window.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Single panel radiator. Access to roofspace. Built-in shelved cupboard with wall mounted gas boiler. Built-in cloakroom.
- LOUNGE 13'0" max x 10'9" max (3.96m max x 3.28m max)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Dimmer switch.
- BEDROOM 1 10'5" x 10'0" (3.18m x 3.05m)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Double panel radiator. Built-in wardrobe. Dimmer switch.
- BEDROOM 2 10'1" max x 6'2" excludes door recess (3.07m max x 1.88m ex cludes door recess)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Double panel radiator. Built-in wardrobe.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising: Low flush W.C. Wash hand basin. ½ Height cubicle with Mira Excel shower. Tiled floor. Single panel radiator. White uPVC double glazed windows.
- KITCHEN 13'4" max x 10'0" max (4.06m max x 3.05m max)
- High and low level units. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine. White uPVC double glazed windows and rear door.
- Garden laid in lawn. Light point.
- ENCLOSED REAR
- Boiler house. Garden shed. Garden laid in lawn.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.