Located just off the Ballymacormick Road means this delightful detached home qualifies for the title "perfectly positioned" as its location gives access to an array of amenities at Ballyholme but also offers a quiet, peaceful neighbourhood. Add to the location appeal a very acceptable specification that combines an excellent level of comfort with a relatively modern standard of fixtures and fittings and you have a home that offers years of enjoyable ownership.
So why not come along, have a look and picture the ways ownership of this home could enhance your day to day living.
- Composite entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminated wood floor. 6 Downlights.
- LOUNGE 13'8" x 11'11" (4.17m x 3.63m)
- Double doors into ..
- DINING AREA OPEN PLAN TO KITCHEN 18'8" x 12'1" (5.69m x 3.68m)
- Range of grey gloss high and low level cupboards an drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Built-in Indesit ceramic 4 ring hob and Russell Hobbs oven under. Extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. 1½ tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls. 11 Downlights. Laminated wood floor. uPVC double glazed French doors.
- UTILITY ROOM 11'11" x 8'2" at widest pt narrowing to 6'7" (3.63m x 2.49m at widest pt narrowing to 2.01m)
- Plumbed for washing machine Laminated wood flooring.
- WASH ROOM
- Comprising: Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer tap. W.C. Ceramic tiled floor.
- STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'6" x 11'0" (3.51m x 3.35m)
- Range of built in bedroom furniture.
- BEDROOM 2 11'7" x 10'6" (3.53m x 3.20m)
- BEDROOM 3 8'7" x 7'10" (2.62m x 2.39m)
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer taps and Thermostatic shower over,. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer taps. W.C. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- ATTACHED GARAGE 15'3" x 9'7" (4.65m x 2.92m)
- Roller door. Light and power.
- Garden in lawn.
- ENCLOSED REAR
- Garden in lawn with trees and shrubs. Light and tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.