Attractive semi-detached house, off street parking on driveway, small front garden and enclosed rear garden in Glebe Manor, a small and private development on the edge of the village as you leave on the Portglenone Road.
The house has three good sized bedrooms and two reception rooms, bathroom and downstairs WC and a recently installed kitchen.
Will certainly appeal to first time buyers or young families who will appreciate the large rear garden and proximity to all the amenities in the village.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen and WC then three bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing, intruder alarm and an oil fired central heating system. Small front garden, off street parking for two cars and enclosed rear garden.
- Hardwood and glazed front door, vinyl tiled flooring, telephone point and intruder alarm panel.
- Lounge 4.6m x 3.85m (15'1" x 12'8")
- Spacious living room with double doors to dining room. Covered up fireplace. Carpet and TV point. Through to:
- Dining room 3.07m x 2.71m (10'1" x 8'11")
- Second reception room with vinyl tiled flooring.
- Kitchen 3.08m x 2.6m (10'1" x 8'6")
- Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units in a shaker style. Single bowl plastic sink and drainer with chrome mixer tap. Integrated gas hob and electric oven with stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated fridge / freezer and plumbed for washing machine. Vinyl tiled floor and tiled splashback. Hardwood and glazed rear door.
- WC 1.9m x 0.9m (6'3" x 2'11")
- Plumbed for WC and wash hand basin.
- First floor
- Stairs to first floor landing with hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Bathroom 2.2m x 2m (7'3" x 6'7")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath and tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Vinyl tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 3.3m x 3m (10'10" x 9'10")
- Double bedroom with strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 2 3.75m x 3m (12'4" x 9'10")
- Double bedroom with vinyl tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 3 2.8m x 2.55m (9'2" x 8'4")
- Single bedroom with carpet.
- Stoned driveway with off street parking for two cars. Small front garden in neat lawn
- Enclosed rear garden in neat lawn and paved patio area. Boiler closet and oil tank. Wooden shed.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.