Stunning Extensively Refurbished Extended Semi Detached Villa In Ever Popular Location
An extensively refurbished and modernised extended period semi detached villa holding a superb site within this most popular location. The modern beautifully presented interior comprises 2 bedrooms, extended lounge into bay, luxury newly installed fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob with dining area with patio doors and contemporary white bathroom suite complete with electric shower. The dwelling further offers oil fired central heating, uPvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, pvc fascia and eaves with new rainwater goods, extensive use of wood laminate floor coverings and quality carpets, new interior doors and has undergone comprehensive replastering and complete redecoration.
A south facing rear garden and most convenient location adds the finishing touches to this must see home.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door.
- Lounge 4.20 x 4.25 (13'9" x 13'11")
- Into bay, hole in wall fireplace, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 4.01 x 3.40 (13'2" x 11'2")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and hob, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor, recessed lighting, uPvc double glazed patio doors.
Under stairs storage, plumbed for washing machine.
- First Floor
- Landing, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 4.18 x 2.83 (13'9" x 9'3")
- Panelled radiator.
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, chrome radiator, pvc ceiling.
- Bedroom 2.09 x 2.55 (6'10" x 8'4")
- Panelled radiator, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Roof Space
- Floored and sheeted, natural light, Slingsby type ladder.
- Front garden in hard landscaping, south facing rear garden, patio area, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank, outside tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.