Extended Semi Detached Villa in Ever Popular Location - Requires some 'TLC'
Holding a prime site with southerly aspect to rear this extended semi detached villa offers superb potential. The interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge with extended bay, kitchen with open plan dining and extended adapted bathroom with disabled shower. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, new rainwater goods, pvc fascia and eaves, oil fired central heating and has in past years benefited from wiring improvements and re-built chimney stack.
A superb south facing rear garden and most convenient location combines with superb potential to make this a superb starter project or retirement home.
- Entrance Hall
- Double glazed entrance door.
- Lounge 4.20 x 4.25 (13'9" x 13'11")
- Into bay, attractive brick fireplace, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 4.01 x 3.40 (13'2" x 11'2")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Landing, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2.88 x 3.19 (9'5" x 10'6")
- Range of built-in mirrored slide robes, panelled radiator, storage cupboard.
- Coloured suite comprising disabled shower, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, panelled radiator, pvc ceiling.
- Bedroom 2.09 x 2.55 (6'10" x 8'4")
- Panelled radiator, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Roof Space
- Floored and sheeted, natural light, Slingsby type ladder.
- Front garden in hard landscaping, south facing rear garden, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank.
- Garden Shed 2.39 x 2.07 (7'10" x 6'9")
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.