We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive and well presented end terrace which is located in a cul de sac just off Fernagh / Doagh Roads and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home or investor.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace, dining room and a modern oak fitted kitchen with built in oven & hob and access to rear garden. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite and a separate WC
Other benefits include PVC double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a pebbled garden to front and a good garden to rear in lawn with pebbled shrub beds
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, radiator
- LOUNGE 15'3'' X 11'8'' AT WIDEST (4.65m X 3.56m AT WIDEST)
- Tiled fireplace, two radiators
- DINING ROOM 11'10'' X 8'11'' (3.61m X 2.72m)
- KITCHEN 11'7'' X 9'9'' (3.53m X 2.97m)
- Range of oak high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, larder cupboard, radiator, pvc double glazed back door
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'9'' x 10'11'' (3.58m x 3.33m)
- Storage cupboard with gas boiler, radiator
- BEDROOM 2 11110'' X 11'5'' AT WIDEST (3386.33m X 3.48m AT WIDEST)
- Built in cupboard, radiator
- BEDROOM 3 9'5'' X 8'8'' (2.87m X 2.64m)
- Radiator, built in wardrobe
- White suite comprising bath, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, radiator
- SEPARATE WC
- Pebbled garden to front.
Garden to rear in lawn
Pebbled shrub beds
Concrete patio area
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.