We are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented end terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Station Road, Whiteabbey and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room and a modern fitted kitchen. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms, two of which have built in wardrobes and a separate modern bathroom with white suite and separate wc.
Other benefits include oil fired heating, pvc double glazing and superb views to front towards Belfast Lough.
Outside there is a garden to front in lawn, concrete pathway to side and a good garden to rear in lawn with concrete patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, radiator.
- LOUNGE 15'8'' X 11'7'' (4.78m X 3.53m)
- Fireplace, radiator.
- DINING ROOM 11'7'' X 8'9'' (3.53m X 2.67m)
- KITCHEN 11'6'' X 9'7'' (3.51m X 2.92m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine and diahwasher, partly tiled walls, larder cupboard, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'8'' X 10'9'' (3.56m X 3.28m)
- Radiator, built in wardrobes and hotpress.
- BEDROOM 2 11'7'' X 11'4'' AT WIDEST (3.53m X 3.45m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, superb views towards Belfast Lough.
- BEDROOM 3 9'5'' X 8'7'' (2.87m X 2.62m)
- Radiator, built in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower above, folding screen, vanity unit, tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- SEPARATE WC
- Enclosed cistern wc, partly tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Garden to front in lawn, concrete pathway to side, good garden to rear in lawn with concrete patio area, outhouse with oil boiler, pvc oil tank.
- VIEW TO FRONT
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.