Mid terrace house and enclosed rear yard on Casement Street, Ballymena. Casement Street is a residential street off Larne Street and is close to all the local shops in Harryville and a short walk into Ballymena town centre with all its retail, commercial and leisure amenities.
The house has two bedrooms and a box room, is in need of some modernisation but with modest investment it would be a perfect home for first time buyers, young couples or investors.
A well priced investment with good potential.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, dining area and kitchen then bathroom, two bedrooms and box room on the first floor. The property is in reasonable order but would benefit from some modernisation. It has nine foot ceilings, has UPVC double glazing to the front, hardwood single glazing to rear and has an oil fired central heating system. On street parking at front and enclosed rear yard.
- UPVC front door, under stair storage cupboard and carpet.
- Lounge 3.45m x 2.55m (11'4" x 8'4")
- Comfortable living room with brick fireplace and open fire. TV point. Carpet.
- Dining area 4.7m x 3.2m (15'5" x 10'6")
- Informal dining area open with lounge. Carpet.
- Kitchen 3.75m x 2.95m (12'4" x 9'8")
- Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units and single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Space for cooker, fridge, freezer, tumble dryer and plumbed for washing machine. Vinyl flooring. Hardwood and glazed rear door.
- First floor
- Stairs to first floor landing. Hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Bathroom 2.95m x 1.75m (9'8" x 5'9")
- WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with shower attachment over bath. Vinyl flooring and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 3.2m x 3m (10'6" x 9'10")
- Carpeted bedroom.
- Bedroom 2 3m x 2.95m (9'10" x 9'8")
- Carpeted bedroom,
- Box room / Bedroom 3 2m x 1.6m (6'7" x 5'3")
- Opens onto Casement Street with on street parking. Enclosed paved rear yard with wooden shed, oil tank and boiler closet.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.