Beechcroft Park is a popular residential location close to Newtownards town centre and this property is perfect as a starter home or investment. The home has been well maintained and offers bright, spacious accommodation especially in the large kitchen/dining room/family area at the rear of the house. The bedrooms are well proportioned, all with built in appliances, the kitchen and bathroom are modern and there is fantastic storage throughout. Off street parking and a garage are an added benefit and we recommend viewing this lovely property as we expect good interest.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Recessed spots, under stairs storage, tiled flooring.
- Living Room 12 x 12'1 (0.30m x 3.68m)
- Open fireplace with cast iron inset, wooden surround and mantle, tiled hearth, wooden floor, cornicing.
- Kitchen/Dining Room 18'1 x 10'1 (5.51m x 3.07m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with wooden work surfaces, built in 4 ring gas hob, built in oven, built in stainless steel extractor fan and hood, built in dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, space for dining table and snug, recessed spots, tiled flooring, partly tiled walls.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising low flush WC, panel bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, corner shower cubicle with overhead shower and glazed doors, recessed spot lighting, wall mounted chrome radiator, tiled flooring, fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 10'1 x 10'1 (3.07m x 3.07m)
- Double wardrobe, built in storage.
- Bedroom 2 11'1 x 9'1 (3.38m x 2.77m)
- Double wardrobe, built in storage
- Bedroom 3 9'0 x 8'0 (2.74m x 2.44m)
- Wood panelling and built in storage.
- Front :Parking for 2 cars, stoned area, access to garage.
Rear: Fully enclosed rear garden, decked seating area, area in lawn, outside shed, outside lights, outside tap.
- Garage 20'0 x 10'0 (6.10m x 3.05m)
- Plumbed for washing machine, power and light, built in storage, up and over door.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.