An excellent, mid-terrace bungalow located in the popular Ballymacruise area, in the seaside village of Millisle. The accommodation comprises a bright, spacious open plan lounge with multi-fuel burning stove, two bedrooms, good sized kitchen with dining area, modern shower room and partly floored roofspace. Additional features include the enclosed, rear, south-facing garden laid in lawn and fifteen solar panels on the rear pitched roof, creating an energy-efficient and cost effective way of lowering your outgoings. A fantastic home in a quiet cul-de-sac location, ideal for a mature couple, offering superb beach walks and beautiful surrounding countryside on your doorstep.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor and hotpress. Open to:
- Lounge 13'4 x 10'9 (4.06m x 3.28m)
- Attractive feature fireplace with multi-fuel burning stove, timber mantle and slate tiled hearth. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Kitchen 13'6 x 7'2 (4.11m x 2.18m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with granite effect work surfaces, inset single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for fridge freezer, partly tiled walls, tiled floor and half and half stable style rear door to garden.
- Bedroom 1 10'8 x 10'5 (3.25m x 3.18m)
- Range of built in bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom 2 12'4 x 7'8 (3.76m x 2.34m)
- (at widest points) Wood laminate flooring and built in cupboard.
- Shower Room
- Modern White suite with walk in shower cubicle with built in shower, tiled splashback and sliding shower doors, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor and extractor fan.
- Partly floored.
- Front - Fully enclosed small, front garden laid in stone.
Rear - Fully enclosed, south-facing rear garden laid in lawn with brick paviour patio area, two garden sheds, built in awning, greenhouse, boiler house with oil fired boiler and 15 solar panels (owned outright) on pitched roof.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.