Attractive Period Semi Detached Villa Holding A Cul De Sac Position With This Ever Popular Location.
Holding a quite cul de sac position just off the Antrim Road, this attractive period residence offers superb potential. The interior comprises 3 bedrooms, through lounge, into bay, fitted kitchen with downstairs bathroom in coloured suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double windows, gas central heating and has undergone some improvement works to include new sub floors. Requiring improvements works, immediate viewing is strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, understairs storage.
- Coloured suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- Through Lounge 6.64 x 3.09 (21'9" x 10'2")
- Into bay, attractive stone fireplace, 2 panelled radiators.
- Kitchen 2.76 x 2.75 (9'1" x 9'0")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formic worktops, built-in oven and ceramic hob, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, breakfast bar, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2.04 x 2.78 (6'8" x 9'1")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.20 x 2.86 (10'6" x 9'5")
- Panelled radiator, gas boiler.
- Bedroom 4.98 x 2.98 (16'4" x 9'9")
- Panelled radiator, range of built-in robes with cupboard above.
- Walled forecourt, hard landscaped rear with side paths, outside tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.