We are delighted to offer for sale this recently refurbished semi detached home in this popular residential area in Ballynahinch. This well presented family home is ideally located for all the local amenities Ballynahinch has to offer, yet still within easy commuting distance of Lisburn and Belfast. The property comprises living room, modern kitchen with dining area, three bedrooms and a stunning newly fitted family bathroom. Outside the property further benefits from well presented spacious gardens to the front and rear.
Recent sales in this development have proved very popular, and with the property being beautifully presented throughout we recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wood front door leading to entrance hall with tiled flooring and under stair storage cupboard, shelved and space for tumble dryer. Door to side.
- Living Room 12'8" x 10'8" (3.86m x 3.25m)
- Feature bay window, white marble fireplace with marble hearth. Solid wood flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining 20'4" x18'9" (6.20m x 5.72m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating space for range style cooker, stainless steel cooker hood and electric fan, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel sink unit, space for fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine, glazed display cabinet, Tiled flooring and splash areas.
- First floor
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom One 10'1" x 9'1" (3.07m x 2.77m)
- Rear facing room,
- Bedroom Two 10'11" x 10'2" (3.33m x 3.10m)
- Rear facing room.
- Bedroom Three 9'4" x 7'2" (2.84m x 2.18m)
- Front facing room.
- Bathroom 9'2" x 6'11" (2.79m x 2.11m)
- Stunning white suite comprising stand alone bath, low flush wc, wash hand basin with vanity unit and corner shower. Tiled flooring and splash areas.
- To the front is a good size garden laid out in lawns and ample parking and mature plantings.
To the rear is an enclosed garden laid out in lawns with a large paved patio area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.