If you don't read this you could miss out on a great opportunity, as you can see from the price this townhouse offers great scope to the investor or owner occupier, who's looking to acquire a property that offers a good basis upon which to create their perfect home environment. This opportunity is further bolstered by a great location in an area of similar homes, that is convenient to both Bangor and Newtownards and its associated amenities.
So, there you have it, great potential, great location and great price all rolled into an excellent property purchase, all you've got to do is buy it.
- 6 pane glazed door into....
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 13'11" x 10'9" (4.24m x 3.28m)
- Open fireplace with slate surround and hearth, maple mantel. Solid oak wood floor.
- KITCHEN 14'1" x 8'10" (4.29m x 2.69m)
- Range of maple high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Built in "Neff" ceramic 4 ring hob and "Zanussi" oven under. Stainless steel extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. 5 Downlights.
- DOWNSTAIRS WASH ROOM
- Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 14'1" x 13'2" (4.29m x 4.01m)
- BEDROOM 2 9'8" x 7'2" (2.95m x 2.18m)
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer tap and thermostatic shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Part tiled walls.
- Garden in lawn with shrubs. Light.
- Enclosed garden in lawn. Boiler House. PVC Oil Tank. Tap. Light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.