We are delighted to offer for sale this top floor apartment which is located in a popular residential area just off the Doagh road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home or investor.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall with access to balcony, lounge with and a fitted kitchen with space for appliances. There are also two bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is communal parking to front, to the rear there is a brick store and a communal gardens.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- THIRD FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Radiator, storage cupboard, pvc double glazed door to blacony
- LOUNGE 12'8'' X 11'1'' (3.86m X 3.38m)
- Radiator, storage cupboard with gas boiler
- KITCHEN 11'7'' X 8'4'' (3.53m X 2.54m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktops, stainless steel round sink unit, cooker space, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, breakfast bar, radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 13'8'' X 11'0'' (4.17m X 3.35m)
- Built in wardrobe, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- BEDROOM 2 8'2'' X 7'11'' (2.49m X 2.41m)
- White suite comprising bath, pedestal wash hand basin, wc, fully tiled walls, radiator
- Communal parking to front
Communal gardens to rear
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.