An excellent modern townhouse within an exclusive gated development in the much sought after Knockburn Park, offering a high standard of finish close to many local amenities.
Positioned in a mature tree lined setting, this attractive gated development was built in and around 2008 with six units sharing eight communal parking spaces and communal gardens. The accommodation includes bright spacious lounge with solid oak wood flooring and sliding patio doors to front. Luxury kitchen with a full range of integrated appliances, granite worktops and recessed spotlighting. Two well proportioned bedrooms on the first floor with a luxury shower room and master ensuite shower room, both with modern white suites and attractive tiling. Further benefits include gas fired central heating and upvc double glazed windows.
Ideal accommodation for professionals or first time buyers wanting to reside in a quiet, convenient location with Stormont Park and many other amenities close to hand including the glider bus service into Belfast City Centre. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Solid Oak wood floor
- Lounge/Kitchen 22'1 x 11'3 (6.73m x 3.43m)
- Luxury range of high and low level units including displaying cabinets, granite work surface, single drainer inset 1 ¼ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in under oven, five ring gas hob, stainless steel splashback, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washer/dryer, concealed gas fired boiler, solid Oak wood floor, sliding doors to front, storage under stairs, recessed spotlights.
- Downstairs WC
- White suite comprising of wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- First Floor
- Linen cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 13'6 x 11'0 into bay (4.11m x 3.35m into bay)
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising of built in shower cubicle with electric shower, tiled walls and sliding shower door. Wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 13'3 x 7'7 into bay (4.04m x 2.31m into bay)
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising of walk-in shower cubicle with built in shower and shower door, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- Gated communal gardens with communal car parking spaces.
- Additional Information
- Management Fee £600 per annum
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.