15a Belfast Road has been built and decorated to an extremely high specification and luxury finish. Built in 2017, this beautiful home has been lovingly designed and decorated around family living and this can only be appreciated when you see the flow of living space in the house, complimented by the light that floods every room.
Approached by a sweeping driveway in stone, the front of the house has parking for up to six cars, benefits from a lighting scheme and is surrounded by attractive bedding areas.
On entering the house you are met by a wide hall, floored in porcelain tiles which showcases the exquisite stairway. On the ground floor there is one double bedroom with ensuite, living room with 'Inglenook' style fireplace and multi fuel burning stove, downstairs wc, and utility room. To the rear of the ground floor is the large kitchen, finished with a luxury range of high and low level units in Mussel and Dakar and 30mm crystal granite work surfaces. The island has a built in hob with touch control extractor fan and seating area, and the kitchen also has a wide range of integrated appliances.
Open from the kitchen is the family room that has bi-folding doors to appreciate the landscaped rear garden.
The first floor has three double bedrooms, family bathroom and the master suite that benefits from built in storage, walk in dressing room and an ensuite shower room.
The rear garden has a large area in lawn with two entertainment areas, surrounded by mature trees and a new planting scheme.
There is a double detached garage with storage and an upstairs conversion into a games/entertainment room.
The Belfast Road is known for its large detached homes and 15a definitely stands out amongst them. This property will appeal to many people because of the layout, design and finish and we recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch 7' x 6' (2.13m x 1.83m)
- Porcelain tiled floor. Double doors to:
- Entrance Hall
- Porcelain tiled floor and recessed spotlighting.
- Lounge 18' x 13' (5.49m x 3.96m)
- 'Inglenook' fireplace with multi fuel burning stove, tiled hearth and feature beam mantle.
Double doors to rear garden.
- Utility Room 8' x 6' (2.44m x 1.83m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with wood laminate work surfaces, Franke single drainer stainless steel one and a quarter bowl sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer, extractor fan, porcelain tiled floor and recessed spotlighting.
- Kitchen 26'2 x 14'7 (7.98m x 4.45m)
- Luxury fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units in mussel, kitchen island in dakar, 30mm crystal granite work surfaces with pencil edge and upstands, single sink unit with drainer grooves and mixer taps, two integrated CDA warming drawers, integrated CDA wine cooler, integrated CDA oven and combi oven, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, four ring induction hob with touch controlled extractor fan (on island), porcelain tiled floor and recessed spotlighting.
Double doors to side garden.
- Family Room 14'5 x 13' (4.39m x 3.96m)
- Vaulted ceiling, keylite windows, built in storage and industrial solid wood flooring. Bi-folding doors to rear garden.
- Modern white suite comprising vanity unit with waterfall mixer taps, low flush wc, porcelain tiled floor, recessed spotlighting and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 5
- Double bedroom overlooking garden area.
- Modern white suite comprising corner shower cubicle with overhead shower and glazed shower doors, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting and extractor fan.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom 16' x 14'7 (4.88m x 4.45m)
- Double bedroom open to fully fitted dressing room.
- Dressing Room
- Built in storage.
- Modern white suite comprising corner shower cubicle with waterfall shower unit and glazed shower doors, vanity unit with waterfall mixer taps, low flush wc, feature wall mounted radiator, built in storage, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting and ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 13'05 x 10' (4.09m x 3.05m)
- Double bedroom with wood laminate flooring. Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 3 18' x 13' (5.49m x 3.96m)
- Double bedroom with dual aspect and wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 4 10'4 x 13'1 (3.15m x 3.99m)
- Double bedroom with wood laminate flooring.
- Family Bathroom
- Modern white suite comprising bath with tiled surround and waterfall mixer taps, large walk in shower with waterfall shower unit and glazed shower door, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting and ceramic tiled floor.
- Paved entertainment area with raised bedding, decked BBQ area, large area in lawn, planting scheme surrounding border of garden, outside lights and tap.
Driveway in stone with parking for up to 6 cars, lighting scheme and bedding areas.
- Double Detached Garage 28'5 x 18' (8.66m x 5.49m)
- Up and over door, range of high and low level units, gas boiler, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, power and light.
- Games Room / Cinema Room 25' x 17'7 (7.62m x 5.36m)
- Range of low level units and keylite windows.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.