Situated in the heart of Cloughey's Main Road, this modern style property boasts coastal walks and Cloughey beach close at hand and will appeal to vast range of buyers. Built by the current owners, it was designed and finished to a superb standard where the finish and materials offer a stylish and spacious layout throughout, while being meticulously maintained over the years. Occupying a prime, rare site on the Main Road, this property boasts some of the finest, panoramic views from both front and rear that can only be appreciated on viewing.
The ground floor comprises entrance porch, spacious lounge with sliding doors to rear garden and archway to fully fitted kitchen, three good sized bedrooms and a white bathroom suite with panelled bath and walk in shower cubicle.
There is a first floor living area with large balcony to maximise the elevated views over Kirkistown Castle Golf Club and feature open fireplace to relax and enjoy throughout the colder months. The first floor master bedroom benefits from a Juliet balcony capturing panoramic views of the Irish Sea and Cloughey Beach with access to a separate shower room. Other benefits include PVC double glazed windows and oil fired central heating.
Externally the property is located on a fully enclosed, generous site with gardens to front and rear and approached by a large sweeping driveway providing ample space for numerous cars.
Only a minutes walk to Cloughey beach and close at hand to a range of other amenities including Kirkistown Castle Golf Club, shops, tennis courts and bowling green, this is an ideal property for any golf enthusiasts or those wishing to relocate to a quiet, idyllic location. Call now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Tiled floor.
- Lounge 13'1 x 15'8 (3.99m x 4.78m)
- Sliding doors to paved area.
- Kitchen 13'1 x 8'7 (3.99m x 2.62m)
- Range of high and low level units with granite effect work surface with 2 display units, inset single drainer one and a quarter bowl sink unit with mixer taps, electric under oven and gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, space for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor and recessed spotlighting.
- Rear Hall
- Under stairs storage.
- Bedroom 2 11'6 x 7'7 (3.51m x 2.31m)
- Bedroom 3 8'9 x 9'7 (2.67m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 4 13'2 x 7' (4.01m x 2.13m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, walk in shower cubicle with built in shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor and recessed spotlighting.
- First Floor
- Living Room 15'7 x 17'8 (4.75m x 5.38m)
- Feature fireplace with polished granite hearth, two velux windows, recessed spotlighting and sliding doors to balcony overlooking Kirkistown Castle Golf Club.
- Bedroom 1 16'8 x 9' (5.08m x 2.74m)
- Built in wardrobe.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, 2 velux windows, recessed spotlighting, fully tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- Large gardens to front and rear in lawn with rear paved patio area and paved parking area to front.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.