Impressive Period Town Terrace Extensively Refurbished Set In This Most Popular Mews of Terrace
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a most impressive period town terrace situated within this most sought after section of the Ballygomartin Road. The spacious modern interior comprises 2 bedrooms, through lounge into bay, fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob and deluxe corner bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, wood strip and ceramic floor coverings, built-in mirrored slide robes and has been maintained to an excellent standard over the years. An extensive rear garden and a most convenient location with public transport, public parks and local shopping all within walking distance. Immediate inspection highly recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Mahogany entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator
Glass Dividing Doors:
- Through Lounge 8.00 x 3.70 (26'3" x 12'2")
- Into bay, attractive fireplace, wall light point, 2 double panelled radiators.
Dining Area - Double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 4.17 x 2.30 (13'8" x 7'7")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven, integrated extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, under stairs cloaks.
- First Floor
- Landing, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Deluxe corner suite comprising corner bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pvc panelled walls, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.45 x 3.48 (14'7" x 11'5")
- Full range of built-in mirrored slide robes, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.37 x 2.83 (11'1" x 9'3")
- Panelled radiator.
- Enclosed rear yard, boiler house, oil fired central heating boiler, garden shed, outside tap, rear patio and extensive rear garden.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.